Ann Fisher-Bale, Sarah Reed, Kim Meal, Vonda Westcott, Don Scott, Donna McCloy, Lisa Trippensee, Janet Lyndaker, Julie Maedl, Patt Fagan, Donna Goldhawk, Dave Denny, Ann Busch
- A warm welcome to new member, Don Scott. Don is a Licensed Massage Therapist.
- Treasurer’s Report: $4,646.46 Balance as of Feb. 23.
- Discussed: Music in the Park, Wine & Cheese Event – It was decided that a written agreement spelling out the terms of the Wine Tasting should be presented to the Band to eliminate any misunderstandings.
- It was suggested that the drawing prize be a Wine Tour Package instead of the balloon ride. Patt Fagan is looking into that possibility.
- There was a motion to move Goat Chip Bingo to the Wine & Cheese Event, it was seconded and the motion was carried.
- The Lamp Lighter Gallery may set up a tent with displays of local artists.
- Business Promotion: We will be putting together a color, double sided ad flyer that would be inserted in both the Lockport and Medina Journal. Julie has forwarded Ad Info. from Ann Fisher-Bale to the members.
- Upcoming Events: Sat. May 4th 9am – 4pm – Middleport Community Yard Sale. Local businesses can run specials or put out promotional displays. A lot of people come into the village to check out the yard sale treasures!
- Sat. & Sun. April 13th and 14th – Home & Garden Show with 50 Vendors at the Orleans County Fair Grounds.
Respectfully submitted by Ann Busch